[Dovecot] Automatic Folder Expiry (plugin?)

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Feb 2 07:07:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:24:55PM -0800, Sean Kamath wrote:

> You'll probably have better luck with:
>
> find /home/?/????/.*/Maildir/.Junk -regex '\(cur\|new\)/.*' -type f -
> ctime +14 -print | xargs rm -f
>
> This will not work well with spaces in the paths. Switch back to -
> exec if so.  You might also run into limitations with find with 5000

	If using GNU find / xargs you can use the '-print0' find
	option and the '-null' xargs option which should handle white-
	space'd filename properly.

								John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt