[Dovecot] v1.1.beta11 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 9 20:29:49 EET 2007

http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/beta/dovecot-1.1.beta11.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/beta/dovecot-1.1.beta11.tar.gz.sig

This one should be the last beta release before the first v1.1 release
candidate.

I'll try to stay away from this list and Dovecot in general for the next
1,5 weeks. I've several exams coming up and I should have started
studying for them days ago already.. :)

The main things left in my TODO are:

 - Squat indexes should handle expunges
 - Lucene indexes are broken
 - See if \recent flag handling could be fixed for maildir/mbox (it
works for dbox though)
 - Some other minor things which I'll do if I have time, but won't block
v1.1.0 release.

Changes since beta10:

 - One major performance issue found and fixed. This was the main reason
why we weren't yet in release candidate stage.
 - configure --with-package now gives an error if it can't find the
necessary libs/headers for the package. Use --with-package=auto for the
old behavior.
 - Memory leak fixes
 - Convert plugin fixes. Conversion is now done to namespace with INBOX.
 - Changes to handling group adding/removing to processes. Hopefully
didn't break anything.
 - Message flag/keyword searches are now faster
 - Fixes/optimizations to handling SORT. After building initial indexes,
my 260k mail mailbox sorts in about 0.01 seconds. :)
 - Fixes to searching mails with unknown charsets/invalid data
 - deliver_log_format setting