[Dovecot] NFS rquota support

Nicolas STRANSKY Nico at stransky.cx
Thu Aug 9 15:31:33 EEST 2007

Le 09.08.2007 12:45, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

>> Aug  7 19:34:36 rouge dovecot: IMAP(stransky): quota-fs: remote rquota
>> call failed: RPC: Authentication error
>
> Did you include http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/0f6d4f8dd587

You are right, this was not included, thanks ! Now I have included this
patch and it works better, I mean there is no more error and thunderbird
for example says that the server is supporting quotas.

So, to sum up, the four needed patches are:
    http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/078d9dde99c8
    http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/abec53314897
    http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/0dda1f746d63
    http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/0f6d4f8dd587

But now it returns no value, and always says the status is 0% used (0
out of 0Ko used)... should I configure something else ? Thunderbird also
says the quota root is : ""

Thanks
--
Nico