[Dovecot] Subfolders

Christian Schmidt Christian.Schmidt at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 7 10:31:12 EEST 2007

Hello Azher,

Azher Amin, 05.08.2007 (d.m.y):

> Thnx for the replies. I am using 1.0.2 and mbox, but from which option
> you choose that this folder will have subfolders or will it contain only
> files ?? I used the New SubFolder Option.

Our mail server is running with mbox files. Whenever I want to create
a folder that is designated to contain subfolders, its (the folder's)
name needs to end with a trailing slash. Tested with Thunderbird and Outlook.

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the furniture!
		-- Sherlock Holmes