[Dovecot] NFS rquota support

Steven Luo sluo at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Aug 4 06:10:37 EEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 05:12:07PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> The other rquota patches had authunix_create_default() call. Is this
> needed/useful?

Without this, we get (Solaris 8 client talking to Solaris 10 rquotad):
> IMAP(xxx): quota-fs: permission denied to rquota service

After adding a call to authunix_create_default(), quota reporting works.

I've attached patches (against 1.0.3 with the rquota support applied) to
add auth support and to build the necessary XDR bits with rpcgen; the
latter could probably use some work, since it assumes the availability
of rpcgen and that the rquota.x file is in /usr/include/rpcsvc.

-Steven Luo