[Dovecot] Looking for RPM for 1.0.3 for CentOS with imap, ldap, and ssl

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Aug 3 11:23:26 EEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 05:52:55PM -0700, Big Pizzle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know how to compile Dovecot from src rpm;s - in fact I tried and
> failed miserably.  The only other src rpm I have ever built was postfix, and
> I ran into a whole bunch of errors trying to build an rpm from the src rpm
> at ATRpm.

There are instructions on how to rebuild the src.rpm at

http://wiki.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries

> Anywho, I was wondering if one of you wonderful Dovecot members would be
> willing to create an RPM for CentOS 4.5 that includes ldap and ssl.

But that's extacly how the ATrpms packages are already built, why not
just use them?

> Or, if someone knows of a URL I can go to and follow a Dovecot-related src
> rpm build tutorial, that would be of great help too.

See above.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net