[Dovecot] NFS rquota support

Mike Brudenell pmb1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 19:06:46 EEST 2007

On 2 Aug 2007, at 16:56, Mike Brudenell wrote:

> What am I missing?
>
> (The especially annoying thing is that xdr_getquota_args is used in
> the test program included in the source code I sent out a few days
> ago and that worked... but I can't spot what is different in the
> linking/runtime.)

Ah!  The sample program I was using #include's the file rquota_xdr.c
(generated by rpgen from the rquota.x) which defines the function
xdr_getquota_args()

However there doesn't seem to be anything in the existing 1.0.3
source or the three patches that provides this function.

Is there something missing from the patches at
     http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/diff/078d9dde99c8/src/plugins/
quota/quota-fs.c
?

Nicolas Stransky: Have you actually got it running yet, or just
compiled?
                   If running, did you have to do anything to
overcome this
                   missing symbol?

Cheers,
Mike B-}

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811  FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *