[Dovecot] Outlook 2000/2003 frequent disconnect issue

Sergey A. Kobzar tod.zullu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:54:16 EEST 2007

Hi Jeff,

Did you try play with imap_client_workarounds options?

I think this must help you:

outlook-idle:
  Outlook and Outlook Express never abort IDLE command, so if no mail
  arrives in half a hour, Dovecot closes the connection. This is still
  fine, except Outlook doesn't connect back so you don't see if new mail
  arrives.

--
Sergey