[Dovecot] dovecot for imap

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Apr 30 19:06:30 EEST 2007

I have been using uw-imap on my mailserver.  I tried briefly to use
dovecot with the default config.  It seem to work faster, but users
imap folders (user accounts are in openldap) disappeared.  Is there a
sample config somewhere I can look at to get some idea how to
configure dovecot so all the imap folders users created will appear
when I make the switch?  Most of my users login via Horde.   Server is
an FC6 box, dovecot installed via yum install.

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator