[Dovecot] Doubled subjectlines in mailfolders - solution

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Apr 30 08:48:15 EEST 2007

Hi,

I found out, that my local thunderbird Sent.msf File was the
troublemaker. I removed it and after that, the inbox is fine again; no
duplicated subject lines.

Regards

Götz Reinicke

--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt