[Dovecot] Courier-imap + dovecot simultaneously?

Sun Apr 29 17:39:00 EEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a client I've been trying to talk into switching from courier to
dovecot, but the owner of the company wants me to set up two different
accounts in Thunderbird (I finally got him switched to that from outlook
express), one accessing his account through courier, and one through
dovecot, so he can compare the speed...

Is this even possible? I've never tried it before, so before I spend a
lot of time, I want to know if I'd be wasting it (my time)...

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

Charles