[Dovecot] Doubled subjectlines in mailfolders

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Sat Apr 28 20:52:43 EEST 2007

Hi,

after the upgrade from 0.99 to 1.0rc15 on our RHEL 5 Server I noticed,
that some of my mailfolders do double the mails subject line in the
listview of thunderbird.

The mail itself isn't doubled and the second mail contains a different
content from a mail that didn't show up in the list. SO it seams, that
only the subject line is somehow wrong.

Any ideas or tips? I haven't found anything on that googling or in the
list archive; but maybe I'm searching with the wrong syntax ...

Regards

Götz