[Dovecot] fs quota plugin and NFS

Nicolas STRANSKY Nico at stransky.cx
Thu Apr 19 18:54:40 EEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Dovecot v1 fs quota plugin. The server uses NFS
mounted volumes for INBOX and other maildir folders. The /usr/bin/quota
command is working seamlessly but I get errors with the quota plugin,
which gives the following logs:
Apr 19 17:46:15 rouge dovecot: IMAP(xyxyxyx): quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA,
nfs.xxx.yyy.org:/home) failed: No such file or directory
Apr 19 17:46:18 rouge dovecot: IMAP(yxyxyxy): quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA,
nfs.xxx.yyy.org:/home) failed: No such file or directory

Is there a way to get it work ?
Thanks,
--
Nico
Il faut s'entraider, c'est la loi de nature.