[Dovecot] v1.1 plans

Wed Apr 18 14:49:52 EEST 2007

> - - Fully supported shared mailboxes and IMAP ACL extension will be very
> nice

I agree wholeheartedly - this is one of the two biggest features I see
as dovecot needing to make it numero uno without argument.

The other is single-instance storage... and I don't see a mention of
that anywhere...

Timo - can you make a guess as to whether or not single-instance storage
is even a possibility with 2.0?

A wiki page with a feature wishlist - complete with commenting from Timo
on whether or not he sees the value of the feature and if so, a
milestone target - would be very nice.

--

Best regards,

Charles