[Dovecot] Patch (Re: Different classes of user)

John Robinson john.robinson at anonymous.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 13:29:01 EEST 2007

On 10/03/2007 14:15, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 15:12 +0000, John Robinson wrote:
>>> Otherwise looks ok. But I think I'll add this to CVS HEAD and not v1.0.
>>> I'm at least trying to keep a feature freeze. :)
>> Oh go on, it's not likely to hurt any existing installations...
>
> I added %c to v1.0, but the service name only to CVS HEAD:
> http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-March/008036.html

Here's that service name patch reworked for 1.0.0 (for which many
thanks!). Timo, if you haven't already, you may want to change the
internal default in CVS HEAD to "%Ls" instead of "%s" (as I have done in
the attached), to handle the other PAMs which don't downcase the service
name (an issue you fixed for 1.0).

Cheers,

John.