[Dovecot] Wiki language issues

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Apr 14 09:59:27 EEST 2007

James Turnbull schrieb:
> Hi all
>
> It's morning and I haven't had coffee but has anyone else noticed that
> the Wiki seems to have changed languages from English to Russian in
> sections?
>
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/FrontPage
>
> It appears a user has made some edits to a couple of the pages and
> 'translated' them.

The nice thing about dovecot's wiki, the MoinMoin engine, is that you
can revert to a prior version without discarding Romirin's changes.

I've now done that (revert), and if Romirin wants to move the prior
content to a front page in one of the languages in Cyrillic writing -
which should then have its own name I'd think and if as boring as
FrontPage_ru, FrontPage_bg, Frontpage_ua or whatever - he can access it
at <http://wiki.dovecot.org/FrontPage?action=recall&rev=295> (switch to
raw mode, then copy and paste).