[Dovecot] Connection refused with auth-master after upgradingto Dovecot 1.0 rc 28

Jason Warner jasonw at brashers.com
Tue Apr 10 18:32:38 EEST 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention that when I tried the -d parameter, I was running
as the vmail user and everything went just fine.

We're running Fedora Core 6. I've disabled SELinux on our mail box. There
have been SELinux updates recently. I'm not sure if they would affect our
mail server with SELinux disabled.