[Dovecot] Deliver die if global sieve script turn on

M1 stevekwok at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:45:08 EEST 2007

My investigation is it happened only if:

1. global script is enable and a script file is existed.
2. in a virtual user environment, "@" exist in "-d" parameter ("-d
aaa at bbb.com") is passed to deliver.

There is no error if no "@" character passed to deliver or no global script
in global script directory.

If the script is put in user home directory it works fine. Only if the
script is put in global script directory have this problem. And there is no
.err file in global script directory.

Regards,
Steve

"Steffen Kaiser" <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de> wrote in