[Dovecot] What are the Key DC executables

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:02:15 EEST 2007

Back a year ago, I asked what the key DC executables where that I had to
bring from my compile host to the production imap server to install or
upgrade DC.  I was told:
dovecot, dovecot.conf, dovecot-auth, imap & imap-login
I recently got DC up and running unencrypted and that worked fine.  Then
I tried to enable SSL and the logs said I was missing
/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/ssl-build-param, which I located in the build
tree under ./src/master.
Is there anything else I need?

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources