[Dovecot] chdir failed, but requires group permissions

Brent Nesbitt Brent.Nesbitt at crusade.org
Sat Apr 7 20:35:42 EEST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion,

That's a good idea, but unfortunately where the home directories lie, the users actually need to be members of 2 groups - so they both can't be primary.

However, it seems odd to me that Dovecot would REQUIRE access to the $HOME directory, when I am only using it to pop mail from /var/mail (which it has full access to) - and I am not using imap access at all.

Brent.