[Dovecot] Login lockups

Wed Apr 4 14:31:20 EEST 2007

> The changelog's top comment is stamped 2007-01-05, 18:48 if that helps
> nail down the version (I'm using a Debian/Ubuntu package).

dovecot --version will tell you the exact version. Why guess?

> Both non-SSL and SSL logins have the problem.

The version you are using is very old with respect to dovecots current
state. Iirc, there were *many* changes to do with ldap, ssl and login
issues that are fixed in current releases.

Please find a current release (rc29 is the current one), and see if that
fixes your problems.

--

Best regards,

Charles