[Dovecot] [ rc28 ] dict{} seems to be ignored

Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT) dovecot at superalbert.it
Mon Apr 2 11:35:06 EEST 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 08:51, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> >> If you still can't get it to work, set mail_debug=yes and see if
> >> there's anything interesting in the logs.
> >
> > already done .. nothing and nothing ... I can see the login SQL
> > queries ..
> > I can see the quota fetched from the userdb_quota field ... but
> > nothing about
> > the quota update on the mysql storage ... dovecot updatets the
> > maildir quota
> > on the filesystem ...
>
> If it updates maildir quota, it sees quota=maildir setting somewhere.
> So since it's not in dovecot.conf, apparently it gets that from
> userdb's user_query?

yes it gets it from the userdb_quota field ... and infact the quota are
honoured for the users ... only the "quota storage" seems to be ignored...

the total quota a user has assigned to is retrieved from the "quota" field in
the "mailbox" table (where user's info are stored, if he is active, and so
on) ...

As saied in the wiki I'm tring to "store" the actual quota used by the user in
*another* SQL table ("quota") ... but it seems to be ignored ...

--
<?php echo '     Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT)     ',"\n",
'                GrUSP founder  - ZCE                ',"\n",