[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Oct 9 22:17:39 UTC 2006

On Monday 09 October 2006 15:38, Steven F Siirila wrote:

> Using mailbox_command causes an extra (badly-formed) "From " line as
> described previously.  I can't see how anyone could be using this
> successfully with Postfix (I'm running version 2.3.3).

I have Postfix 2.4-20060930 installed on a FreeBSD 6.1 machine and have
dovecot working as an LDA without problem. This is using an MBOX. The mail
is accessed by several different MUAs and none have complained.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now ... only much, much
better.

	Laurie Anderson