[Dovecot] Courier to Dovecot Maildir converstion

Jeff S. go4broke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:29:06 EEST 2006

I put my Maildirs in the same folders as before
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/<user name>

I used the configs pretty much as they were, I had to modify the
dovecot-mysql.conf to have the right socket path, db, db user/pass etc.
Other than that...it is pretty much as described in my first messages