[Dovecot] Setting a Default Domain

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue Mar 28 13:04:46 EEST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Daniel Watts wrote:

> This would be a great feature. Although if you're going to go through the
> trouble why not create the ability for defaults for other variables?
> Eg %h,%u,%n
>
> How about general %-prefixed variable support and operations ;o)

Dunno if the last paragraphe means what I'd suggest:

In bash you can write: ${novar-defaultvalue}
the %-expansion code could do something alike, e.g. one writes the default
value in the %-string.

However, I'm not sure whether those variables are used internally
somewhere, hence, then they would use without the default value.

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser