[Dovecot] first crack at auto-trash plugin

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Tue Mar 21 22:47:37 EET 2006

I have written an alpha version of an auto trash plugin for dovecot.
When compiled in any mail expunged from a non-Trash folder is moved to a
folder named Trash.  As of yet the folder is not created if it doesn't
exist (the process fails before expunge).  I would appreciate feedback
of any sort.  In addition, I am currently getting an error I haven't
been able to puzzle out in the logs when it runs:

Mar 21 15:22:01 david dovecot: imap(david at grayskies.net): Timeout leak:
0x807fad0

I see that it seems to relate to transactions somehow, but my few hours
of playing with dovecot haven't given me the answer - so ideas/patches
to the code would also be nice.

You can grab it here: http://wrath.grayskies.net/tarballs/auto-trash.tar.gz

-David