[Dovecot] SquirrelMail 1.4.6 and Dovecot 1.0.beta3 Folders

Bertrand Leboeuf leboeuf at emt.inrs.ca
Tue Mar 21 14:27:29 EET 2006

I am using the mbox format, does this still apply ? or is it still
.subscriptions

How can I test Dovecot's ability to create / read / update the
subscriptions
file, I want to confirm if it works ouside of SquirrelMail. Any quick
IMAP
command script to validate it (with telnet) and see a log from Dovecot.

Thanks

Bertrand