[Dovecot] VERY cool add-on request.

David A. Lee dlee at calldei.com
Mon Mar 20 20:31:31 EET 2006

Someday I suspect I will do this.   This is the sort of 'side job' I enjoy
... but I wouldnt hold my breath,
it might be weeks or months before I get to it.

As for making changes to C code if you dont know C ... I wouldnt recommend
this one as your first C experiment ...

This is why generalized plugins are a great idea ! I'm glad to see dovecot
support them natively.
Its much safer and actually more useful to support plugins then to encourage
people to hack the core code.