[Dovecot] auto move of purged mail to trash

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Fri Mar 17 22:08:41 EET 2006

Following up on myself...

OK, so I found the bits about this being courier specific (which I
highly suspected), and that makes sense.  But I also found a few other
people looking for similar functionality and a hint that it should be
doable as a plugin.  The question now is, is it done as a plugin, and if
it isn't, where is the best place to find plugin development information
so I can take a crack at writing one?

-David