[Dovecot] Dovecot with mbox and maildir

Dario Ale dario.a at telpin.com.ar
Wed Mar 8 15:30:10 EET 2006

Hello,
I have a question, i need migrate from old mail server to new mail
server, the mailboxes format in the new mail server is maildir, in the
old is mbox, the problem is that only the INBOXs are approximately  64Gb
(are 7000 users), in the new I installed Dovecot, in the old is UW-Imap.
The question is, Is there any form for have mbox and maildir
simultaneously with Dovecot?
I am using Postfix, my MDA is procmail, this write mailbox in the
correct format, then i can copy all INBOXs and HOMEs to the new mail
server, and change the mailbox format "slowly", supposedly procmail
detecting the mailbox format and Dovecot could detect too.

Thanks, very much.

pd: sorry, my english not is good.

--

Dario Ale (dario.a en telpin.com.ar)