[Dovecot] Re: 1.0 RC1 status #2

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 26 18:09:06 EEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 09:57 -0400, Mark Plaksin wrote:
> Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> writes:
>
> > I'll keep my current job so this shouldn't affect the commercial side of
> > Dovecot.
>
> OK, I'll bite--what is the "commercial side of Dovecot"?

It just means that it's still possible to pay me to develop new features
for Dovecot, or to pay for support. There are a couple of companies who
have been doing that for a while.

That reminds me that I was going to add "Credits" list to dovecot.org's
main page a while ago. Added now. The doc/AUTHORS file is now also
linked in there. If you think you belong in there, send me a patch :)