[Dovecot] Squirrel mail search tool fails

Paul unix at bikesn4x4s.com
Mon Jun 26 13:53:01 EEST 2006

When I do a search in squirrelmail, it will start giving several results,
but then fails. I use squirrelmail via https.

maillog reveils:
file message-body-search.c: line 391 (message_body_search_ctx): assertion
failed: (input->v_offset <= part->physical_pos)

Squirrel mail browser interface reveils: ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP
server. Query: SEARCH CHARSET UTF-8 ALL TEXT {4} "text"

Current versions (all up to date)
squirrelmail-1.4.6-5.el4.centos4
dovecot-0.99.11-2.EL4.1
openssh-server-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.12
squirrelmail-1.4.6-5.el4.centos4
mod_ssl-2.0.52-22.ent.centos4

Can someone point me in a direction? I just cut-over to CentOS4.3 (fresh
install) from FC1 and this is the first bug which I have never seen
before.  Never have used Dovecot before.  Thanks.

--