[Dovecot] 1.0 RC1 status #2

Stephen Lee splee at plexio.com
Sun Jun 25 01:46:18 EEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 01:15 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
<snip>
> Then a status update of my life in case you're interested:
>
> I got in pretty much everywhere I applied for: CS and biotech in
> Helsinki university and biotech in Tampere university. For Helsinki's
> biochem I'm the first in the waiting list, which means I almost
> certainly would get in there too.

Hey Timo, congratulations! Good luck with your bichem/biotech studies.
IMHO, molecular biology is a really interesting field but it'll make
your head spin if you don't keep up with the pace of the technology. Do
yourself a favor and volunteer in a suitable professor's lab so you get
a good idea of life in the fast lane ;-)

Stephen