[Dovecot] 1.0 roadmap - fs quota problem

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 13 02:33:12 EEST 2006

On Jun 13, 2006, at 2:08 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Just don't misunderstand this as me not doing anything unless
> someone pays for it. For most of the last 4 years I've written
> Dovecot for free without getting a single cent for it. I still do,
> but only as long as I consider the changes to be important.

Almost forgot: and fun. Important or fun. I've a lot of things
planned for Dovecot v2.0 that I'm going to implement at my own time.
Unless of course someone pays for it, but so far it doesn't seem
likely. The main web page will btw. show a couple of sponsor
companies within a few days in case you're interested in seeing them. :)