[Dovecot] 1.0 roadmap

Marcus Rueckert rueckert at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Jun 12 16:25:41 EEST 2006

hi,

On 2006-06-12 01:30:36 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Oh, and I forgot to mention. Please test the latest nightly snapshot (or
> CVS directly). I did a lot of changes today and I'd want to release
> beta9 soon. And I guess I should after that do a rc1 release instead of
> beta10.

JFYI:
If you use SUSE Linux you can easily grab the dovecot-snapshot package
from the openSUSE Build service [1]. The explaination for the user is at
[2]. If you dont want to add the source to your package manager you can
grab the rpms directly from [3].

Packages are build for:
SUSE_SLES-9
SuSE_Linux_9.3
SuSE_Linux_10.0
SuSE_Linux_10.1
SuSE_Linux_Factory

additionally it is build for Fedora_Core_5/i586 but i didnt have a
chance to test it there yet.

I will keep the package in sync with CVS atleast once a day.

Of course you can find there the normal dovecot package (updated to
1.0.beta8) aswell. :)

hope this helps

    darix

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service