[Dovecot] 1.0 roadmap

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:05:42 EEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 17:25, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Anyway looking at my current TODO, I think the following things should
> be fixed before v1.0. Additions, comments, patches and such welcome. :)

Just in case it got lost, I'll repeat the request for a mode where
mail delivery normally happens in mbox format but users can
optionally have maildir storage and dovecot would transparently
move system deliveries into the maildir INBOX.  Pop users
who download/delete probably wouldn't bother, imap users
with large mailboxes probably would.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com