[Dovecot] ssl_require_client_cert = yes for encrypted connections only

Rainer Frey frey at inxmail.de
Mon Jun 12 11:55:36 EEST 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 21:06, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I guess you've already tried this, but here are the answers anyway:

I did only for a small test on my notebook. Your information is still
useful for me.

> login_dir is relative to base_dir by default.

Good. I wasn't sure.

> > Will I perhaps [need] different CONTROL or INDEX locations?
>
> Nope, as long as you're using same Dovecot versions.

Thanks, that makes it easier. I did use different locations in my test,
and it worked; but it's good to know that it is not necessary.

BTW, this recently discussed patch for ssl doesn't change anything for
the original question, does it?
--
Software Development

Inxmail GmbH
Kaiser-Joseph-Str. 274, 79098 Freiburg, Germany

Tel +49 (0)761 / 296 979-0
Fax +49 (0)761 / 296 979-9
Web http://www.inxmail.de