[Dovecot] deliver LDA status?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jun 11 18:13:15 EEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 22:34 +0400, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> Hello dovecot,
>
>    wiki mentions `deliver', but it doesn't include into 1.0.beta8 dovecot distribution. It can be downlaoded from CVS, and even contains two tags on files, that seems to eb release tags :)
>
>   But what is official status of `deliver' tool? Is it stable, or experemental, or what? Are here any plans when it will be packaged ad announced?

I finally fixed this mess. In CVS there's now a working "deliver" which
is basically the core of what dovecot-lda CVS module used to be. The
Sieve code is in dovecot-sieve CVS module, which compiles into a plugin
named cmusieve.

dovecot-lda CVS module is deprecated and won't be updated anymore, but
it should work until something breaks it.

Dovecot-sieve will stay as a separately downloadable plugin. I guess I
should make a real release out of it before Dovecot v1.0.