[Dovecot] Invisible messages

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 09:36:31 EET 2006

On Saturday 28 Jan 2006 23:37, Willem Riede wrote:
> On 01/28/2006 05:52:43 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:

> > > AFAIK, Maildir-folders have to end with a "/" in procmailrc. The
> > > procmail recipe should read
> > >
> > > * ^To:.*design at lydgate.org
> > >    ${MAILDIR}.Design/
> > >
> > > Regards, Markus
> >
> > Unfortunately it just doesn't work.
>
> It does for me:
>
> # .procmailrc setup file
> PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin/mh:/usr/lib/mh:/usr/local/bin
> SHELL=/bin/sh
> MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
> DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/.Other/
> LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail.log
>
> # to eliminate duplicates
>
> :0 Wh
> :
> | formail -D 512000 $HOME/.msgid.cache

I do believe you.  Others have said the same, but it didn't for me.
Late last night I got a result, but I had to define the folder as
${MAILDIR}/.INBOX.Design/new

I can only think that there is a variable definition somewhere that is
not set optimally.  I'd like to identify it, but if I can't, at least I
have something now that works.

Thanks to all for the input.

Anne