[Dovecot] Maildirquota

Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez rodolfo at equinoxe.g-networks.net
Wed Jan 25 01:36:35 EET 2006

On 2006-01-24 10:42:23 -0600, Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez wrote:
>> I'd like to use dovecot+postfix (with Maildir) for several virtual email
>> servers, but one requirement is quota support. I'm aware about the lack
>> of maildirquota support in dovecot, and I found a patch in the
>> "unofficial patches" section which is said to provide maildirquota
>
> 1.0.beta2 has a quota plugin.
> see the wiki about it.

Hi darix, I'm reading it, but it says:

"Software quotas

Dovecot 1.0 supports quota using a quota plugin. It's currently discussed
in Dovecot LDA page and it supports only very simple quota calculation
which is suitable only for mboxes. Maildir++ quota support will come
later."

And in http://www.dovecot.org/patches/1.0/ there's the patch only, the
link http://www.dovecot.org/patches/1.0/quota.tar.gz is broken. The page
http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA#head-de783575628d0e78c0e594931f173493fd8257d0
doesn't state if the plugin works for Maildir++ quotas (which is what I
need).

Thanks for your answer,
Rodolfo.