[Dovecot] 1.0.beta2 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 22 21:50:39 EET 2006

I had originally thought that I'd do a complete audit of the Dovecot's
sources this weekend, but looks like I didn't. Hopefully I've been
writing good enough code that the "1000 EUR for security hole" offer
lasts for a long time. :)

This release should fix the SSL parameter regeneration problem. There
were two changes that were needed to fix it, but I had forgotten the
other one.

v1.0.beta2 2006-01-22  Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>

	+ Added SQLite support. Patch by Jakob Hirsch.
	+ Added auth_debug_passwords setting. If it's not enabled, hide all
	  password strings from logs.
	+ Added mail_cache_min_mail_count and mbox_min_index_size settings
	  which can be used to make Dovecot do less disk writes in small
	  mailboxes where they don't benefit that much.
	+ Added --build-ssl-parameters parameter to dovecot binary
	- SSL parameters were being regenerated every 10 minutes, although
	  not with all systems.
	- Fixed dovecot-auth crashing at startup. Happened only with some
	  specific compilers.
	- base_dir was supposed to be set world-readable, not world-writable