[Dovecot] sqlite patch

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 22 14:09:14 EET 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 12:27 +0100, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://plonk.de/sw/dovecot/dovecot.sqlite.4.diff
>
> It uses sqlite3 and is not heavily tested, but it works quite fine here.

Committed. I did some minor indentation changes etc. to make it
consistent with rest of Dovecot's code.

Also there was this one pzTail variable name which I didn't like :) So
looking at what I could replace it with, it seemed that it wasn't really
needed at all and instead could be passed as NULL to sqlite3_prepare().
So, tell me if it breaks it :)

Also I changed the Copyright comment to have your name.