[Dovecot] How long to 1.0?

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Tue Jan 10 01:33:40 EET 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 12:25:51AM +0100, Fredrik Tolf wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm wondering how close Dovecot can be said to be to 1.0 "Final". How
> stable can the alpha branch be said to be?

The alpha (iirc soon to be relabelled beta) release is stable enough for
production use in most circumstances.  Some features aren't all there -
e.g. quotas are still a moving target.

We'd all love to say we're using 1.0-stable, but that's entirely Timo's
call :)

regards
Joshua.

--
Josh "Koshua" Goodall                      "as modern as tomorrow afternoon"
joshua at roughtrade.net                                       - FW109