[Dovecot] dovecot-lda: problems compiling

nospam nospam at bradphinney.com
Mon Jan 9 02:44:00 EET 2006

I am trying to compile the dovecot lda and running into some problems.
(compiling most recent version on Fedora core 4).

I was able to compile the dovecot imap server just fine.  However ..
when I try to run configure in the lda package (after running autogen)
it gets stuck on this line :

+ eval 'sed -f ./confstatm19105/subs-1.sed | sed
-f ./confstatm19105/subs-2.sed | sed -f ./confstatm19105/subs-3.sed'
++ sed -f ./confstatm19105/subs-1.sed
++ sed -f ./confstatm19105/subs-2.sed
++ sed -f ./confstatm19105/subs-3.sed

Basically it is getting stuck on the sed portion in config.status.

Anyone run into this problem before ?