[Dovecot] Re: Login processes don't die

Jürgen Herz jherz at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 19 00:53:24 EET 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 14:30 +0100, Jürgen Herz wrote:
>> The wiki says "By default each login process will handle only a single
>> connection and afterwards kill itself." But it does look different to me.
>
> It continues with "The login processes handle SSL/TLS connections
> themselves completely. They keep proxying the connection to mail
> processes for the entire lifetime of the connection."

Oh indeed, that's what "but see SSL proxying below" means.
Thank you for the hint.

> I'll try to make it a bit clearer..

Now I know how it's meant it's obvious, but it guess it could be written
just more obvious.

Jürgen

P.S. This is the fourth try getting this message to the list since my
previous ones don't show up after all in all 24 hours. So please ignore
any dupes if the previous might finally show up.