[Dovecot] unknown namespace with Mac OS client

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Wed Dec 27 17:56:16 UTC 2006

Barry Warsaw writes:

> I'm in the process of switching to Dovecot too, and here is my
> solution to the problem:
> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-December/018301.html

Thanks.
Made the change and let the customer know to try again.

> I don't know if it's "right" but so far it seems to work.

Will know the results once the customer calls/writes back.

Also agree that if this works it should be on the wiki, or even better in
the sample dovecot.conf file.. that way anyone that needs to support
multiple domains (ie ISPs) would know to have those settings.

I am even wondering if there would be any drawbacks to have those settings
as defaults.