[Dovecot] auto-detection of user mailbox type

John Harper harper at utsc.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 18 20:47:56 UTC 2006

This works, but can it coexist with namespace directives (which seem to
break it)? Even putting in the default namespace, and no others, ie
namespace private {
	separator = /
	prefix =
	inbox = yes
}

causes it to look for the inbox in various default locations instead
of using the MAIL environment variable set by the script. I wanted to
have the UW compatibility namespaces for those users whose client
config has not yet been updated.

Thanks,

John Harper
Senior Systems Administrator
Information and Instructional Technology Services
University of Toronto Scarborough
harper at utsc.utoronto.ca