[Dovecot] Unsolved : mbox-sync-rewrite.c : assertion failed

Dalvenjah FoxFire dalvenjah at DAL.NET
Sun Dec 3 20:44:14 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Just to follow up on this issue --

About 2 weeks ago I tried swapping to rc14, and the mbox-sync-rewrite
and NULs in the mbox file all went away. I guess I didn't do the
patching quite right; in any case, the issue appears to be fixed now.
I've been running that version ever since with no problems.

Thanks very much Timo -- the server's fast, responsive, and reliable.

-dalvenjah