[Dovecot] dovecot with Calendar or Contacts?

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Thu Aug 31 09:36:32 EEST 2006

ajmcello ajmcello wrote:
> When I attempted to import my Contacts list into dovecot, my mail
> client told me that the IMAP server did not support "Special" folders.
>
> Is there a way to to do the contacts, or sync up Contacts & Calendar from a
> database or something else?
>
> I'm using both Thunderbird and Outlook.

What are you using in Thunderbird to store your contacts+calendar info on the
IMAP server?  The only tool I've found like that is Kolab Sync, which didn't
work last time I tried it. :/

As for Outlook - it's absolutely correct.  You'd need some sort of "Connector"
to translate their Contacts/Calendar storage to IMAP.

--
Curtis Maloney
cmaloney at cardgate.net