[Dovecot] IMAP Query

Chris Kenward kenwardc at tgis.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 14:01:06 EEST 2006

Hi Folks

New here, so please be gentle!

Using Dovecot 00.99.11 on a brand new CentOS server running Sendmail and
Procmail. All working a treat, except I noticed that mail in the IMAP
folders, when deleted, doesn't appear to disappear into the Trash folder as
I expected it would, and also doesn't seem to quickly disappear from the
list.

Is there something I should be doing for setup to change this behaviour?
It's disconcerting to go to your INBOX to read new mail only to be
confronted with countless "deleted" headers in the Inbox folder.

Cheers
Chris